We are a school with big ideas and do not set limits on what our students and staff can achieve.
At Speak Up London, we aim to prepare students and staff to succeed in achieving their learning goals and potential by providing an excellent learning experience..
At Speak Up, we celebrate diversity in an environment that encourages respect and dignity for all individuals who work and study with us.
Our core values include:
- Teamwork – collaboration is key to achieving your goals
- Diversity & Equality – we celebrate our cultural and ethnic backgrounds in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities
- Open communication - We foster an environment of direct and open communication at all levels of the school.
- Ambition - We aim to deliver the highest standards; to both our learners and employees.
- Progressive spirit - We believe that challenging the status quo in a changing world demands innovative thinking and dedication to growth.
What an opening it was! A Halloween party like no other (good job we hadn’t painted the walls yet!)
Our hard work and attention to detail earned us a British Council accreditation.
As the year went by, more and more students joined – so we had to expand to other floors in the building.
As we grew even bigger, we decided to move next door and take on 5 extra classrooms. Who remembers that lovely roof terrace?
A dream come true – 4 floors of this beautiful building for our students and staff to enjoy.
We maintained our accreditation and were praised for the quality of teaching. Well done, team!
Find out more about this wonderful charity: https://handsupproject.org/
Covid-19 hit and helped us introduce our learning platform to you sooner. Our students and teachers enjoyed using the new platform during Lockdown 1.0
As soon as we got the all-clear from the government, we re-opened the school to offer our students a safe environment to work in. Small groups, lots of hand washing and a reminder of how much we love seeing you every day!
Our friendly advisors are available to help you find the course for you. We understand that each students needs are different. Book a call, video meeting or come and see us at the school to discuss your course needs further.