Speak Up London
Your New Family
From humble beginnings to one of the top language schools in central London.
Since 2012, we have welcomed students from all walks of life:
- professionals looking for refresher courses
- full-immersion students wanting to experience the English way of life,
- corporate groups looking for specialist courses,
- students looking to join international universities,
- young learners,
- and many more.
We offer both online and face-to-face courses, group and individual classes.
Our experienced team of teachers will tailor your course to your needs to help you achieve your goal as quickly as possible.
- British Council accreditation – We are a British Council-accredited language school, which means we offer the highest standard of courses.
- Location – Oxford Street is one of London’s most famous locations. Soak up the real London atmosphere during your time with us.
- Accommodation – Our accommodation is booked through British Council-accredited agencies. This means you get quality accommodation that meets international standards.
- Social programme – Make lifelong friends from other groups by meeting with students from all around the world on our social programme. From day trips to events in London, we have a programme for everyone.
We are accredited by
The British Council
for the teaching of English in the uk
“The scheme gives an assurance of quality to international students who are taking or are planning to take an English language course in the UK.”
learn english with us
We have taken steps to make sure all of our staff and students are safe when they study with us. See some of the things we have done to make sure you study in a safe environment.
Whatever the reason you want to study English; we have a course for you. General English, IELTS, Business English and many online English course options too.
Teachers & Staff
Meet our Academic Team and find out more about your future teachers, course advisors and management.
What Students Say?
Hundred’s of students are already studying with Speak Up London, it’s time for you to get enrolled.
One of the greatest schools in UK
( NIRO ) and day to day I got more confidence.
When I arrived I was really shy and do not speak so much but when you visit for 4 month the school you do really well. I liked the location on Oxford Street I could go to all shops and eat all foods - I tried Japanese and I no like. I took FCE and IELTS course, and I improve quickly.
Many thanks to all Speak Up London Team.
THANKS TO LINDA AND KIM, THEY'RE AMAZING THEACHERS. I MISS YOU!!!
I spent 3 month at the school, I improved my English a lot, I made a friends and I pass a wonderful time at school and in London.
The teachers is attentive, friendly, polite and helpfully. And the lesson is very clear and great explained. If you have question about lesson they explain even after class is over. The staff as well. They always available to help you. And the school events is also good too. Speaking class, after the lesson class also help me to improved and understood a little more. The school is in a good place, in especially for the students because you have access to everywhere of London. I miss very much.
I still make some mistake, but I improved a lot in compare when I arrived in London. One more time, thank you for everything. I really, really recommended. For me Speak Up is the best!!
I recommend it 100%.
You will imrpove your English for sure.
i liked the teachers coz they are respectful people
In the end i hope to return again to this school and to London sure.�
Leandro PassaMassa Feliciano
Psicólogo Quinta do Conde
It's much more than a school, I really recommend it.
Amazing teachers and staffs. Classmates from differents cultures.
The teachers are great and prepared, the classes are dynamic and fun. Eu realmente adorei e recomendo!