Cambridge First and Advanced
Are you thinking about going to university? Do you need a certificate of English for work? Then the Cambridge First or Advanced is what you need.
What are Cambridge First and Advanced?
They are internationally recognised exams that certify the level of English you have achieved. Accepted by over 20,000 employers and educational institutions in 130 countries, they give you a chance to secure a place at the university of your choice and can also be required for visas and immigration purposes.
A B2 First qualification proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an English-speaking country or study on courses taught in English.
A B2 First qualification shows that you can:
- Communicate effectively face-to-face
- Follow the news
- Write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different view points
- Write letters, emails, reports, stories and lots of other types of text
Reasons to choose B2 First:
- Accepted for entry to foundation/pathway/pre-sessional courses in English-speaking countries.
- Accepted for entry to undergraduate programmes taught in English in non-English-speaking countries.
More than 8,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world accept C1 Advanced as proof of high-level achievement in learning English.
Preparing for C1 Advanced helps learners develop the skills to make the most of studying, working and living in English-speaking countries.
A C1 Advanced qualification shows that you can:
- Follow an academic course at university level
- Communicate effectively at a managerial and professional level
- Participate with confidence in workplace meetings or academic tutorials and seminars
- Express yourself with a high level of fluency
Reasons to choose C1 Advanced:
- Monthly test dates available
- Accepted by over 8,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments
- Opens doors to international work and study
Do you have any doubt about FCE or CAE?
Speak to one of our advisors and they will help you choose the most suitable exam for you as well as guide you on how to prepare and succeed in your exam. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on social media.