Why choose FCE?
Thinking about going to university? Need a certificate of English for work? Then the Cambridge First or Advanced is what you need.
Cambridge First (FCE)
A B2 First qualification proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an English-speaking country or study on courses taught in English.
A B2 First qualification shows that you can:
- Communicate effectively face-to-face
- Follow the news
- Write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different viewpoints
- Write letters, emails, reports, stories and lots of other types of text
Reasons to choose B2 First:
- Accepted for entry to foundation/pathway/pre-sessional courses in English-speaking countries.
- Accepted for entry to undergraduate programmes taught in the medium of English in non-English-speaking countries.
The First Certificate in English (FCE) is devised for learners whose English level is sufficient for practical communication in a variety of both business and everyday situations. This qualification is invaluable for people who are looking to work or study abroad and in international business.
Course Price list